Powered by Blogger.

discovering a new dream cream -- olay regenerist whip


Discovering a new dream cream -- Olay Regenerist Whip.
This post was done in collaboration with Olay; all opinions are my own.  
If you know me, you know that I am constantly on the search for the next best cream, with the softest texture yet that still maintains loads of benefits and perks. You will know that I am huge into skincare, as in my mind, it is never too obsessive to focus on your skin's changing texture, especially in the cold season when your skin feels consistently dry. I can't wait to give myself a pat on the back when I'm fifty, after thinking about the countless times where I religiously applied my skincare regimen. 

In the winter, my skin literally starts to feel like sand paper and as the temperatures drop, my skin starts feeling unbelievably dehydrated. I have never experienced dry skin until I lived my first winter in New York City. I started lathering myself in thick creams, desperately suffocating my face with products that, instead of helping my skin, just prevent it from getting moisture and instead leave me with oily skin, and not in the dewy way. Olay Whips is the answer to all winter skin--it is not like those heavy creams, instead, it delivers a matte finish that feels like as air when you are applying it. Also, it smells AMAZING, unlike those funky face creams.



The moisturizer releases 1000x its weight in hydration and active ingredients, which is surprising coming from such a light product, but as soon as you put it on, you feel as if your skin is sighing in relief. The Regenerist Whip improves skin texture, making it feel bouncier and healthier than ever before. The Olay Regenerist whips cream has saved my skin from the winter...it's so good, I might just carry it into my spring and summer routines, too...

You can try it out for yourself here, for free


1 comment

  1. Maintain Air Pressure: An inflatable doll is not the only way to maintain an inflatable best sex dolls.

    ReplyDelete